Sunday, July 11, 2010

Can I dl free games onto my BB Curve?

Ok so I just got the Curve and I know its really not meant to be for games but is there a free website that has a some that might be compaitable?





I went to ventones and freephone fun or something but BB is not mentioned.





THX!





Or anyone know any other way I can get a game or two??

Can I dl free games onto my BB Curve?
You can put any game that is made for the BB Curve on the phone by eithering downloading it onto the phone through the web browser from a webpage that offers the link or your computer and using the bb desktop software to install it, however there aren't many free games or softwares for the BB you usually have to pay for most things. Try Crackberry.com and eveek.com they have some free stuff for your BB.

shoe polish

No comments:

Post a Comment