Friday, July 16, 2010

Where can I find some amazing free games online that will last for days?

I want to play some free games because I have no money but I cant find any good exciting fun games like rpgs or mmorpgs. I really liked WOW but it got boring. I've been to runescape and second life and I really dont want any 2d games so if anybody knows any good games that has a story and takes a while to beat or something like that, that would be great.

Where can I find some amazing free games online that will last for days?
probally not man








but i sometimes get in the same position


what i do is save like 12 bucks go to the gamestore and by l old pc games it sounds gay but it helped me cuz some of the games are pretty sick


i did this and bought turok evolution(wihich is a sick game)2 weeks ago and i havent stopped playing


but if your worried about pickin a sucky game ask the sales clerks for an old game with great replay value
Reply:http://www.fallensword.com/?ref=749436

zippers

No comments:

Post a Comment