Sunday, July 11, 2010

Where can I find free games for my new cell phone? I have a Samsung u740.?

MobileRated.com only has Java applications and my phone is apparently BREW. I don't know what that means, but I'm tired of paying $5 a game or more and not being able to take it with me to a new phone! Someone else said Funmaza.com which brought up tons of popups! I also don't want to get a bunch of mystery charges on my bill or any backdoor software that will ruin my phone... anyone know any legitimate sites with decent free games and no major caveats? BTW, PhoneZoo has been great for ringtones, but they don't have games...

Where can I find free games for my new cell phone? I have a Samsung u740.?
unfortunately most sites will charge you something to get the game. and Verizon phones use BREW, which is a type of programming language for computers, web sites, games, etc...


I'd suggest doing a google search for free brew games and see what pops up.
Reply:look in your phones menu

sliders

No comments:

Post a Comment