Sunday, November 20, 2011

Where can I get a safe (virus-free) games download for my nokia N73 ?

I just bought one and I'd love to be able to play games with it. But currently I only have one game (snake) and I'd like to know where can I download games application which are virus-free and reliable?

Where can I get a safe (virus-free) games download for my nokia N73 ?
Your Nokia N73 phone runs with the Symbian OS software. For such reasons, chances are good that your game pickings are going to be slim.





If you want to find games for your phone, you're best off paying for them. If you download them directly from your cellular service provider, you won't have to worry about viruses on your computer or your phone.





Unfortunately, nine times out of ten, cell phone games of any sort will cost you money, and pirating the games is usually impossible or is just a scam to put a virus on your phone or PC.





Call your service provider (Sprint, Nextel, Verizon, whoever) and ask them how you can download games, or use your phone menus to navigate to it. Chances are really good that you'll find a way to spend your money on games really quickly, because if you couldn't do that easily, it would kill the cell companies' business model. ;)





Edit: A quick web search yeilded this site, they only have a few offerings, but it might be worth your look: http://www.xi-art.com/symbianosgames.jsp...
Reply:you should not try it . whos your service provider?





i am trying to find the phone u have, where did u get it?


No comments:

Post a Comment